The Official Busted Coverage Browser
Welcome Busted Coverage Fans!!!
Download Your OFFICIAL Theme Today!
Here is what you will get….
– The official Busted Coverage theme for your browser (as seen above)
– View stories WITH IMAGES in the theme sidebar
– Check in on Busted Coverage updates with the built-in RSS feed
Let your friends know about this theme. Send them a link with this form.
This theme runs on the Firefox browser. If you’re not already using Firefox, you can get it for free right here.
To keep our customizations free, Brand Thunder includes Yahoo! Search as the default search engine. By clicking accept and install, you are accepting the Brand Thunder License Agreement.
- While in Firefox, click above.
- Firefox may prompt you to allow Brandthunder.com to Install Extensions. Click (Allow)
- Firefox will prompt you with a software installation screen. Click (Install Now)
- Once Firefox has completed the installation, it will prompt you to Restart
- Enjoy your new theme!
Browser Theme FAQs
Q:Where is Busted Coverage’s official website?
Q:Where can I find general information on Firefox?
A:The best resource is the Firefox support page.
Q:How do I customize the Busted Coverage theme?
A:Go to the menu bar on Firefox (at the very top), select View then choose Toolbars. Here you can select which toolbars are visible.
Q:How do I change themes or extensions?
A:Go to the menu bar on Firefox (at the very top), select Tools then choose Add-Ons. Here you can select which themes or extensions to use.
Q:How do I completely remove the Busted Coverage theme?
A:We hate to see you go but simply go to the menu bar on FireFox (at the very top), select Help. Select Uninstall Busted Coverage Enhancements.
Q:My issue isn’t listed here, what do I do?
A:Please email us at email@example.com