We’re looking for the BEST browser theme designers in the world to create and submit their work to be considered in the the Brand Thunder “Theme of the Week” contest. Each week, theme designers will submit their creations to our team to be considered for the best “theme of the week.” You’ll be able to show your friends that your theme is:
- Showcased on the homepage of our Gallery
- Highlighted on our Facebook Page graphic
- Featured on our Facebook Wall and Tweeted to our followers.
- Featured on our blog for the theme and feature for the designer.
- Showcased on our homepage for several days.
- We will pick the Top 3 designs to feature in our blog post, and then choose the BEST theme of those three to feature on our Facebook page and the title of “Best Theme of the Week.”
How to Enter & Win the “Theme of the Week” Contest
- Just create your own browser theme using BT:Engage and Publish it to our Gallery – you’ll be entered to win. It only takes a few minutes.
- Tweet or Post on Facebook: Check out my browser theme (your theme link here) for the @brandthunder Theme of the Week contest http://ow.ly/8jLFs
- WINNERS: Winners will be chosen by Monday morning EST. A blog post will follow that day announcing the winners.
- Want to make sure your themes reach our curators? Email us at email@example.com with the Gallery URL of your theme.
- There is only 1 Winner per week chosen on Monday morning EST.
- 2 Runner up themes will be chosen to be featured in our weekly blog post and the homepage of our Theme Gallery.
Tips for Creating the Best Browser Theme
- How to create your own theme in 5 minutes or less
- What content to put in your browser theme
- The best Holiday browser themes – see some of the best designs created for the Holidays.
Here is a quick video showing you how to create a theme:
Contest as seen on SweepstakesAdvantage