Chrome background themes dress up your browser and give it a unique flair that sets it apart from the boring gray default theme color. These themes appear around the border (including the tab section) as well as the background of the New Tab page. And you can make your Chrome background theme literally anything you want. Have a favorite sports team? How about a favorite musician? Swelling with collegiate pride? Maybe you just like celebrating every holiday and season?
Whatever it is you’re looking for, there’s a background theme for you, and we’ll show you how to get it.
Chrome Background Themes
Brand Thunder’s Chrome Background Theme Gallery
Getting a new background theme with Brand Thunder is so easy, and we have the perfect theme for anyone.
1. Simply go to our gallery and browse through our categories.
2. Once you find a theme you like, click the “Download” button to the right of the theme’s picture, where you will be taken to the Official Google Chrome background store, where you can download and install a new theme.
3. From there, just click the “FREE” button in the upper right hand corner and you’ll be prompted to add the Chrome theme.
4. Simply click on “Add” and your new theme will be ready!
Change Your Chrome Background Manually
The Chrome Web Store also has a huge gallery of Chrome background themes available, and there are a couple ways to get them. You can visit the themes gallery directly by clicking here, but you can also do this:
1. Click the Chrome menu on your browser toolbar and select “Settings.”
2. In the “Appearance” section, there will be a button for “Get Themes.” Click on that and you will be taken to the gallery.
3. Once in the gallery, you can preview different themes by clicking their thumbnails and, once you find a theme you want, simply click “Choose Theme.”
4. The theme is downloaded as a .crx file to your computer, which you can confirm by clicking “Save” in the Downloads bar; the theme will be applied right away, but should you not like your new theme, you can click “Undo” in the message that appears at the top of the page to go back to your previous theme.
A Look at Brand Thunder’s Chrome Background Themes
Remember when we said we had something for everyone? Here’s a look at just a few of the themes in our collection:
MLB Chrome Themes
We have the official browser themes for all 30 MLB clubs, including the Oakland Athletics, who are pretty darn good this year.
When you can’t get enough of your favorite daily strips, we’re here to help.
College Chrome Themes
There’s nothing stronger than the pride you have for your college or university. And speaking of colleges, how will the University of Maryland adjust to being in the Big Ten?
Let’s face it, Halloween will be here before we know it. Prepare yourself with a Halloween Chrome background theme, or a theme for any holiday (after all, it would never hurt to stay in the Christmas spirit all year).
Check out our FREE eBook to get quick tips on increasing your audience engagement!