We need help. Browser themes have never been more popular and we’re staffing to keep up with demand. We have immediate need for a Web Programmer Analyst. People in the central Ohio region will have an advantage, but we have a very dispersed team – so if you’re the right fit, there’s no geographic barrier. This is a new role so you’ll help define the position.
If you don’t fit the immediate need, but want to have real impact on building a company, we’d love to hear from you. Please, drop us a line on the Brand Thunder Contact Us page.
Skill set required:
- Experience with high traffic web applications.
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining.
- Professional experience with at least one programming language used to develop webapplications.
- Understanding of relational databases and complex data sets.
- Query optimization.
- Data analysis and report generation.
- Proficiency in API development.
- Highly collaborative with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams is a major plus.
Skill set desired
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, or similar).
- Linux shell scripting.
- Data collection methods and techniques.
- Using analytics to establish business strategies.
- Experience with business analytics.
- Behavioral patterns
- Conversion rate optimization
We are a fast-moving start-up here in Columbus. We work very hard but have a ton of fun and get to work with a lot of very cool brands all around the globe. If you have the skills and desire to build something great, we want to hear from you.
Please, drop us a line on the Brand Thunder Contact Us page.