Win with Brand Thunder Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase required to enter or win.
Win with Brand Thunder are daily and monthly promotional giveaways (the “Giveaways”) sponsored and promoted by Brand Thunder, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company (“Brand Thunder”) with an address of Brand Thunder, LLC, Attn: Win with Brand Thunder, PO Box 111, Columbus, Ohio 43002. Each Giveaway has a fixed prize (a “Prize”) to be awarded over a specified promotional period. Specific information about a particular Giveaway is available on a Giveaway specific webpage (a “Giveaway Page”) and accessible via links available on the Win with Brand Thunder Sweepstakes front page.
1) Eligibility. The Giveaways are open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States and are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Employees of either Brand Thunder, LLC or its agents and affiliates involved in the operation of the Giveaways and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. The Giveaways are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2) Entry Period. The start and end times/dates (the “Entry Period“) for each Giveaway is located on the applicable Giveaway Page.
3) How to Enter. No purchase is necessary to enter the Giveaways.
a) Standard Entry. Eligible persons may enter the Giveaways by using specified Brand Thunder Promotion banners (“BT Promotion”). The first time you enter a Giveaway you will need to register so that we may contact you if you win a Prize. You may enter each daily Giveaway by clicking the BT Promotion during that Giveaway’s Entry Period. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
b) Alternate Entry. For an alternative means of entering a Giveaway, please send a postcard with your name, address, age, e-mail address and phone number to Brand Thunder, LLC, Attn: Win with Brand Thunder, PO Box 111, Columbus, Ohio 43002. Your alternative entry postcard must be clearly marked “Win with Brand Thunder Sweepstakes Entry.” You will receive one entry in the next daily Giveaway.
4) Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Brand Thunder, which are final and binding. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. To request of a copy of these Official Rules via mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Brand Thunder, LLC, Attn: Win with Brand Thunder, PO Box 111, Columbus, Ohio 43002. VT and MA residents may exclude return postage.
5) Prizes. The Prizes for the Giveaways are specified on the applicable Giveaway Page. Under no circumstances will the value of any Prize for a Giveaway equal or exceed $500. Brand Thunder reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason as determined by Brand Thunder in its sole discretion. Winners of Giveaways are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
a) Selection. Winner(s) for each Giveaway will be selected via random drawing within 24 hours after the end of the applicable Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received for that Giveaway. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, Brand Thunder may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.
b) Requirements. Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release“). If an Affidavit/Release is requested the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place.
c) Names of Winners. To request the name of a winner of a Giveaway, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, specifying which Giveaway you would like the results for, to Brand Thunder, LLC, Attn: Win with Brand Thunder, PO Box 111, Columbus, Ohio 43002. Requests must be received within 30 days of the end of the Giveaway Entry Period.
7) General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of a Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Brand Thunder may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) cancel the Giveaway, (b) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Brand Thunder reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaways or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaways may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Brand Thunder reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Brand Thunder’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8) Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same or a comparable Sweepstakes (or, if that is not possible for any reason, in a random drawing from among other eligible entries for any or all of the unclaimed prizes offered in a Giveaway). No claimant in any dispute shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Liability of Brand Thunder on a claim is limited to the value of the Prize in question.
9) Disputes. Decisions of Brand Thunder are final. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Failure by the Brand Thunder to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio.
10) Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Brand Thunder’s use of the winner’s name and biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).
11) Jurisdiction and Venue. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Brand Thunders in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.