The Inauguration 2009 Browser Theme
Download Your Theme Today!
Here is what you will get….
– Show support for the President-Elect, right in your browser (as seen above)
– Quick links to all the Inauguration sites
– The Brand Thunder button with FAQs, setting and easy switching!
Let your friends know about this theme. Send them a link with this form.
This theme runs on the Firefox browser. If you’re not already using Firefox, you can get it for free right here.
To keep our customizations free, Brand Thunder includes Yahoo! Search as the default search engine. By clicking accept and install, you are accepting the Brand Thunder License Agreement.
- While in Firefox, click above.
- Firefox may prompt you to allow Brandthunder.com to Install Extensions. Click (Allow)
- Firefox will prompt you with a software installation screen. Click (Install Now)
- Once Firefox has completed the installation, it will prompt you to Restart
- Enjoy your new theme!
Browser Theme FAQs
Q:Where is the official Inauguration website?
Q:Where can I find general information on Firefox?
A:The best resource is the Firefox support page.
Q:How do I customize the Inauguration theme?
A:Go to the menu bar on Firefox (at the very top), select View then choose Toolbars. Here you can select which toolbars are visible.
Q:How do I change themes or extensions?
A:Go to the menu bar on Firefox (at the very top), select Tools then choose Add-Ons. Here you can select which themes or extensions to use.
Q:How do I completely remove the Inauguration theme?
A:Go to the “B/T” menu bar. Select Uninstall Inauguration Enhancements.
Q:My issue isn’t listed here, what do I do?
A:Please visit our Customer Service and Support site on Get Satisfaction to post your question and a team member will address your needs.