Christmas Wallpapers and Your Browser Theme
Here’s the best way to decorate your computer for the holidays. Brand Thunder gives you several ways to get ready for the Christmas Holidays whenever you’re at your computer and online with our Chrome, Firefox and Explorer Christmas Themes. You can grab one of our popular pre-made themes (with a trick to brighten your desktop wallpaper) or build your own Christmas holiday browser theme and include your own Christmas pictures for a truly personal touch.
Chrome, Firefox and IE Christmas Themes:
Snowman Christmas Holiday Browser Theme with Wallpaper Option
Our latest Christmas theme features Santa Claus and his Reindeer
One of the secrets of Brand Thunder’s browser themes is how easy it is to turn our “new tab” image in Firefox into a desktop wallpaper on your computer. After you install one of our Christmas holiday themes above, open a new tab. Move your cursor over the picture and Right Click then select View Background Image. That will load a new page showing just the image, Right Click on that image and select Set As Desktop Background… You’ll immediately have that image as your Christmas holiday wallpaper on your desktop.
Your Personal Christmas Holiday Theme
If you’re like a lot of us that tend to handcraft our own holiday experiences, whether it’s baking family recipes or your own holiday decorating traditions – here’s your chance to build your own Christmas holiday browser theme. Brand Thunder has a selection of holiday background images and logos in BT:Engage, where you can build your own browser theme., including images for Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. Once you’re Finished building your holiday theme, you can easily share with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, Email and more. Start a new holiday tradition!
Don’t forget you can always add your own images to make the best holiday theme for you and your family.
Examples of the free holiday themes you can create
Family & Fun Theme
Santa Claus Theme
Free to build, share and use.
- Go to BT:Engage and click the Get Started button
- On the Background and Logo tabs, click the Holiday link to see the special image options
- Double Click or Drag & Drop those images to add them to the theme. Use the green arrows in the Properties box to move images to the front or back.
- Widgets are buttons and feeds you can Drag & Drop into your theme. You’ll need to select where to point them, like your online gift wishlist, Facebook page or Flickr photo album.
- Add your own photos under the My Images tab. They can be uploaded as Backgrounds or Logos
- Find links to videos tutorials at the BT:Engage FAQs.
Holiday Theme Contest
If you really want to show case your browser theme talents, be sure to enter our Holiday Browser Theme Contest. First prize is a new iPad 2 and gift certificates for the runner’s up. All the details are found in the contest blog.