Sometimes the best answers are the most obvious. When you’re sitting around wondering, “what could be better than a Christmas browser theme?” and the simple brilliance of it hits you… “TWO Christmas browser themes.” It’s like finding an amp that goes to 11. One might suggest since we have both a Firefox and Internet Explorer version of the browser themes, we technically have four. To that I say, “yes, one might suggest that” and then promptly change the subject.
The Christmas browser theme, Brand Thunder’s first and still most popular, is reminiscent of a scene from Frosty, with a happy snowman amongst snow covered hills. During the day, you’ll enjoy falling now. At night, the sky darkens and the twinkling lights in the Christmas trees can be seen.
If you prefer a Christmas theme that feels a little more like home, try out the Classic Christmas browser theme. You’ll enjoy the images of presents under the tree and the twinkling tree lights amongst the ornaments.
The browser themes alone will help to keep your spirits bright. The interactive components of these two themes include:
- Top selections from the Holiday Radio channels found on AccuRadio.com, one of the most outstanding Internet radio providers we’ve found.
- A sidebar of fun holiday videos from YouTube and special gift options from Amazon.
- Links for holiday history, Christmas recipes, activities and more
Either one you choose, you’re sure to enjoy. They are nice little additions to the holiday season and a great way to start your Season’s Greetings.
At this time of giving thanks, Brand Thunder has much to celebrate.
And reflecting over the past year shows the huge strides we’ve made from both a business and technology standpoint. Thanks to an outstanding team.
- First dynamically updating browser theme with The Daily Beast news browser theme. The featured exclusive story photo automatically appeared within the browser theme when the web site updated the content and prompting users to return 10 times more frequently than their average user.
- First browser theme to include an automatic theme switch after a time-based event. Daytona International Speedway browser theme included a change of theme after one of its four prominent races, a countdown ticker to the next race start and alerts to ticket availability for its races.
- Most dynamic theme available in the market. Weather browser theme powered by WeatherBug changes to reflect the users current weather conditions. The users location is set either through the browser’s geo-location feature or user data. The theme also features up to a three-day forecast in the browser.
- First Internet Explorer themes to premiere on Microsoft’s IE Add-ons Gallery. Subsequently, Microsoft secured approval to feature a dozen of Brand Thunder’s themes in IE8 Optimized Browsers showcasing the theme capabilities that had previously not existed for IE.
- Personas Interactive Firefox extension launched as a new Firefox theme platform that the industry experts at TechCrunch declared “Personas Interactive… Leapfrogged Mozilla.“
- Brand Thunder’s progress and promise in the technology space qualified it for $1 million from the Ohio Innovation Loan Fund, a program to help groundbreaking small companies grow and create jobs that remain in Ohio.
We’ve still got a lot to do, but reflecting on the accomplishments manages to show the progress that gets made over time even if it’s sometimes missed in the moment.
Brand Thunder cautiously announces the release of its Medical Marijuana browser theme. This is a serious topic with serious consequences. We’re not going to ride in on our high horse and dictate the course any state, or even our country, should toke. I mean, “take.” The last thing we want to do is take sides against the issue and watch the hopes of thousands, even millions, of people go up in smoke. Though, it seems that would be the result if we backed it as well.
You can see the dilemma. We also wonder if a country suffering an obesity epidemic should encourage wider use of this substance. Makes you wonder who’s behind the initiative. I expect someone is following the Cheetos-stained money trail.
Enough potificating, we’re on deadline and need to finish this post by 4:20. Check out the Medical Marijuana browser theme it’s good for a laugh – and that’s the best medicine.
Here’s a great Thanksgiving browser theme to add color and context to the up-coming four day weekend. We know your basement is all prepped with the Christmas lights and inflatable Santa’s, but before you go Clark Griswald – enjoy a moment of serenity with this browser theme. It honors the fall harvest, gives you some great recipes and other helpful links to get you through the long weekend of intense family gatherings and insane shopping.
Go ahead and use the Deals button and get your Black Friday specials right from the browser and the comfort of your home.
Enjoy the Thanksgiving browser theme.
Here are a series of browser themes to interest you regardless of which coast your favorite school is on. If you like the Atlantic Coast Conference or prefer the PAC-10, there’s something here to entice you. Or, if you don’t want to commit to one school, especially given the volatility in the BCS rankings, download a few so you can switch between them. That way you’ll ensure you have a team that’s on top.
And if you’re not a football fan, not to worry. These are the official browser themes of the athletic programs for each of these colleges and universities. You’ll get the full picture of what’s happening in sports at your favorite school.
This could have been a REALLY Big conference overview of available browser themes, but we’ve already posted about the Big 10. Still, there’s a lot of great school themes to choose from. And before we get any angry emails… Yes, we’re still in the heart of football season but Notre Dame is part of the Big East when it comes to other sports, so you’ll find the Fighting Irish in that grouping.
In the midst of the college football season and from the plains of the Midwest come the browser themes you crave. Whether you want to follow one of the teams of the Big Ten Conference or follow them all in the Big Ten Conference browser theme – you can do it now. They’re available for you to enjoy in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
The browser themes immediately available are:
Each browser theme offers several ways to stay engaged with the athletics department of your favorite school. Whether you’re following the latest news in the sidebar or joining the rest of the community on Twitter or Facebook, the browser themes make it easy to take part.
Get yours now.
Not one to shy away from a current trend, Brand Thunder has momentarily left the fast-pace Internet world to introduce a browser theme that moves to its own plodding rhythm. The Zombie browser theme will appeal to those fans of the mindless, hungry heaps of rotting flesh. If you can’t get enough of Zombieland, The Walking Dead, Shaun of the Dead or George Romero – then this is the browser theme for you.
Give it a try today, because zombies rarely eat their own. The Zombie browser theme.